Six Sigma Human Resources Benchmarking is an association of companies whose members conduct benchmarking studies to identify the best practices surrounding “six sigma” that improve the overall operations of the members.
To identify “Best in Class” business processes, which, when implemented, will lead member companies to exceptional performance.
- To conduct benchmarking studies of important business processes.
- To create a cooperative environment where full understanding of the performance and enablers of “best in class” business processes can be obtained and shared at reasonable cost.
- To use the efficiency of the association to obtain process performance data and related best practices from group of companies.
- To support the use of benchmarking to facilitate process improvement and the achievement of total quality.
The scope of Six Sigma Human Resources Benchmarking membership includes those organizations that have or will implement the “six sigma” discipline as part of or in support of their core business(es).
Company membership will be considered with respect to compliance with Six Sigma Human Resources Benchmarking mission, goals, and operating guidelines, as well as, qualification of the organization within the scope of membership.
Participation in specific efforts will be optional and open only to members with costs shared by the participants.
Members are eligible to join the Six Sigma Benchmarking Roundtable™ The Benchmarking Network’s study group concentrating on six sigma principles.
We reserve the right to review membership applications and to make the final decision whether or not to accept any application. Consulting firms are ineligible for membership.
Benefits of Membership
Six Sigma Human Resources Benchmarking™ will identify and present to members opportunities to participate in Benchmarking studies on various topics addressing issues of importance to the “six sigma” discipline.
There are two types of Benchmarking studies provided:
- Consortium studies are offered to the membership as a whole with costs divided.
- Single company sponsored studies addressing the interest of one member company can be offered to other selected members for no fee.
The association will also support “six sigma” benchmarking efforts:
- Research – Access public and private databases.
- Identify study participants – Top companies interested in the “six sigma” discipline.
- Collect data – Manage response collection with the participants as a third party.
- Lead site visits – Structure with best participants.
Currently, membership in Six Sigma Human Resources Benchmarking™ is FREE! Costs of studies are shared by the participants.